Community Police Centres
Community Police Centres (CPCs) are an essential part of the Ottawa Police Service (OPS) partnership philosophy and strive to be:
- a primary focal point for problem solving in their assigned neighbourhoods;
- a primary location of the community crime prevention initiatives and partnerships; and,
- a hub for information dissemination and referrals.
The Community Police Centre (CPC) mission is:
- To provide an opportunity for the public to learn about the role of the OPS in their local communities.
- To provide an important and direct link between the community and the OPS, creating an opportunity for ongoing communications between community members and police.
- To provide opportunities for police officers to increase their involvement with the communities they serve.
- To create mechanisms through which the OPS can consult with communities in an effort to create or adapt its services to meet the needs of the communities it serves.
Volunteers are an integral part of the services provided by CPC's. Find out how you can volunteer at a CPC!
Ottawa Police Community Police Centres (CPC) List
Central East/West Community Police Centres
CPC Name / Address
|CPC Ext. |
|CPC Officer and Email ||Constable's Ext. |
110 Laurier Ave West, 2nd floor (north side of balcony)
|ext. 5804 ||Cst. Matthew Hunt |
1064 Wellington St.
Cst. Andrew Milton
|ext. 5871 |
|Rockcliffe Park |
360 Springfield Rd.
| ext. 5915 || Cst. Ryan Pierce || ext. 5916 |
252 McArthur Rd.
| ext. 5809 || Cst. Marc Daviault || ext. 5823 |
Other Central East/West Contacts:
Sergeant and Staff Sergeant
Sgt. Stephane Tracy, 613-236-1222, ext. 5680
S/Sgt. Atallah Sadaka, 613-236-1222, ext. 5495